A Bright New Chapter
26 Aug 2016
Following the rebrand last year after joining the Logson Group, Jardin have made some significant improvements and has been undergoing a number of modernisation projects throughout the year, including new signage, factory upgrades and an office refurbishment to complete the look and breathing new life into the Sutton based site.
We carried out a complete redesign, relocation and refurbishment of the offices and reception, including new flooring, furniture and redecoration, along with a new state of the art multimedia training and boardroom to reflect the new brand identity. Reorganising the offices and some departments has created a much better working environment for the team.
We didn’t just stop there, the factory has also seen some significant changes, including;
- Installation of a new ink kitchen
- Installation of a new four colour rotary die cutter
- Complete restructure of the main converting hall – a new waste extraction systems, machine re-locations and software upgrades
- Full site installation of LED smart energy lighting throughout the offices, production and warehouses
- Complete restructure of the reel store enabling efficient and safe working areas
- Restructure and increase in capacity of the finished goods warehouse by 20%
- Replacement of the fork truck fleet – starting with three new state of the art Linde trucks
- A new loading bay doorway to increase finished good loading capacity
- New production software upgrades from CTI to get fully utilise the planning systems
Timed with our new website and brand refresh, this is just the start of our bright new chapter; we have a number of projects due for completion is the coming months, along with many more due to commence in the coming year.